Juz 19 Student Reflections & Duas Posted byalhudabangalore11th May 2020Posted inJuz 19 Alhamdulillah we started Juz 19 today, so many lessons to learn and share….. Share this:TwitterFacebookMoreWhatsAppPrintTelegramLike this:Like Loading... Related
11 thoughts on “Juz 19 Student Reflections & Duas”
• (25:24)Deeds of people will not be accepted on the Day of Judgment if they were not done in accordance to Allah swt
• Doing qailullah (midday napping) is an act of the people of paradise. Taking a nap is a sunnah at noon time
• (26:28) Choose your friends wisely. Don’t abandon the Qur’an
• Never ever diminish the power of Qur’an. Take healing from it.
• (25:43)Following every desire is like being blind to obligations of Allah swt
• Muslim is the one who surrenders to Allah swt and not the one who surrenders to his own whims and fancies. hell is surrounded by desires of all sorts
• (25-63) Ibaadur rahmaan- one who is a slave of Ar-Rahmaan. He walks on the earth gently, firmly with humility
• (25:63) Have mercy on others. If you deal with others with fire, you will get back fire so deal with words of peace.
• (25 :71) Sincere repentance erases sins
• (25:72) Don’t claim yourself to be zaki i.e. pure
• (25:64) Spend these nights of Ramadan in salaah with long qiyaam and long sujood
• If a person recites at least 10 ayahs InshaAllah he may get a qintaar of rewards. if he recites 100 ayahs it is as if he has read the whole night and get rewarded accordingly
• You might be among the truthful and the martyrs Biidhnillah.
• Allah becomes angry with those who do not call upon him
• (26:21) Reminding old favours is the behaviour of Fira’un
• Let’s meet Allah swt with a clean heart. allahumma inna as aluka qalbun saleeman
• Eemaan of a person cannot be upright unless his heart is upright. Our well being depends upon the well being of our heart
• Soundness of a heart depends on our reciting Qur’an with pondering ,eating little, standing in salaah at nights, being in company of righteous
• it’s our sins that stop us from taking the best of this Qur’an
• (25:30) Abandoning Quran includes
1) to not listen to it(e.g. lack of attention); 2) to not live by it i.e. implementing it; 3) to not pay regards to its rulings i.e. considering its laws outdated; 4) to not reflect upon it i.e. its wors, lessons etc; 5) to not seek shifa, through it (for physical and mental ailment)
• Don’t surrender to your desire
• Sincere repentance leads to sins being replaced with good deeds
• Develop strong connection with Quran. Convey the Quran to others as well
• Knowledge is better than physical power
• Ask about Allah(swt) to the one who knows better i.e. learn about Allah(swt) through prophet(saw) & through Quran
• Repenting to Allah (swt) replace a sin with a good deed, a private one with a private good deed & a public one with a public good deed
• Hell fire is surrounded by desires
• Refrain from reminding your favors on others
• When someone has changed positively, don’t remind them of their past mistakes & don’t criticize them
• Injustice destroys homes, ruins families
Maryam & Shireen Javali
• Don’t respond to anger with anger
• Focus on finding the solution, not the problem
• There is a way out from every problem if you have Taqwa and Yaqeen
• If we don’t stand up for something , we will fall for everything… stand up for the qiyaam … only for Allah ta’la … and He will bless us with strength and steadfastness through the day …
• detest the deed and not the person
• The best prayer after obligatory prayers is Qiyam ul layl
• Those who follow their desires are like livestock or even worse than that.
• (25:63) Ibadur Rahman- humility is not thinking low about yourse but thinking less about yourself ..Respond don’t react …focus on the solution not problem..
• Talk in a manner to calm the ignorant.
• (27:15)Truly knowledgeable ones praise Allah swt and remain humble
• (25:30)Analyze! how much of the Quran do I act upon and how much of it do I leave out?