Juz 27 Student Reflections & Duas Posted byalhudabangalore21st May 2020Posted inJuz 27 Alhamdulillah we started Juz 27 today, so many lessons to learn and share….. Share this:TwitterFacebookMoreWhatsAppPrintTelegramLike this:Like Loading... Related
3 thoughts on “Juz 27 Student Reflections & Duas”
• (55:56) Excellent reward for excellent deeds.
• Saying Bismillah has barakah in it. Shaitaan shrinks to the size of a fly. Women not touched by men and jinns. beware women can be touched by jinns also. so don’t forget to say Bismillah when we undress.
• Our spiritual condition will become our physical condition.
• Tasbeeh is the best speech to Allah
• The blessing of this world is not wrong but indulgence in it which takes us away from the remembrance and worship of Allah swt is wrong
• (54:17) Allah swt had made understanding, reciting, memorising and acting upon Quran easy. Ones who act upon it are Ahlul Quran. May we be among Ahlul Quran